I am sharing my inspiration board, and resources that I created as an example of an I-Design package offered through my company Pearson Rue Designs. This is an option for clients out of town or for those who want professional help at a fraction of the cost. The package will come with the inspiration board along with a floor plan and resources.
I am also partnering with two other creative business owners to offer you a I-Design package ($490 value) of your own! The contest info is at the bottom of this post.
This is my bedroom redesign that I am currently working on. I have sourced most of the material for you if you are interested in purchasing some of these items. The items that I did not source are available to the Interior Design trade only. If you are interested in those items please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on the image to zoom in
3. Bedside Tables-This is for my inspiration only. I will be re-purposing an existing table and give it a “Hollywood glam” look.
The price is not listed on the website but it retails for $6525 per table. This company makes beautiful one of a kind pieces and they do not mass produce. You can get the table and any other piece of furniture in any custom finish/fabric you like. If you are interested in purchasing this item you can contact the company directly or contact me at email@example.com for a 5% discount through Pearson Rue Designs.
5. Headboard– For my inspiration only. I have already made my headboard which is very similar to the style. I will post instructions on how I made it in a later post.
6. Highboy Dresser-For my inspiration only. I will find something similar at an estate sale or Craigslist.
Wheat Euro- Custom made with Designer grade fabric
Blue and Ivory Pattern-Custom made with Designer grade fabric
Beaded Throw Pillow-I will be making something similar to this.
Colorful Lumbar Pillow-I have purchased this already and I do not know if they have this in stock currently.
Lucite Hardware– I just love the look of these. I probably will not be splurging for these this time around but a girl can dream right.
10. Bedding-Duvet will be custom made using this designer grade fabric down the center with an ivory fabric as the background color.
I will have this and the pillows made by Wendy Asher. Wendy can make custom decor items for you as well. Her store is called Let it Snow Gingerbread.
One lucky reader/subscriber will win these items:
1. An I-Design ($400 value) for one room of your choice by Pearson Rue Designs
3. A 8×10 print ($25 value) of your choice from Talula Christian.
4. A $25 Gift card to the store of your choice.
Select the link below to enter: