Recycled sweater into this adorable pillow
1. Take your sweater and cut two equal squares the size of your pillow form. If you are using fiberfill, you can choose the size of your pillow.
2. Place the front square for your pillow right side up on a flat surface. Then place the back square right side down on top of the first piece. The two front sides will be facing each other. Pin the sides together.
3. Now stitch with a stitch width of 4″ on your sewing machine or you can hand stitch. Stitch all the way around but leave a 5″ opening on one side.
4. After you have sewn all sides except your 5″ opening, trim your corners and now turn your pillow outside in.
5. Insert your pillow form or fiberfill.
6. Now you are ready to stitch your 5″ opening. Now add a bow. You can hand sew, glue or pin like I did. I want to use this pillow after Christmas so I wanted a temporary embellishment.